Thursday, August 27, 2015

Seven weeks ago, The Redneck got the offer to work here in the Permian basin. At the time, we took anything to make a living; we cleaned this man's house who was a retired CEO of one of the big companies in Dallas. Don't get me wrong, I appreciated the job, but who would fill a 5000 square foot house with junks from the Dollar Tree? The only thing of value in that house was the two S-class Mercedes Benz in the garage. Then we accepted a painting job on a house. After 3 days of coming home and scrubbing off paints on my arms and hair, I thought I should just invest in a blond wig and a toy gun and rob the first convenience store I could find.  Namaste!

Then Redneck's previous employer called: Go with your wife and check out West Texas, and see if you both would like to move there. I will pay for your move. In the oil and gas environment? But, the place is dead. No, they're still pumping. A few anyway. Ok, we'll take the job.  So here we are.



No comments:

Post a Comment